Shop online

Monday 7 November 2016

Onstage Telford 2016 Swap

Hello and welcome,

Well, it turns out soon wasn't that soon after all! Starting a new job and getting into the flow of how that all works took a little longer than anticipated, but, now I know what I'm doing (pretty much) and can relax a little, perhaps I might manage to update my blog a little more frequently - that's the plan at least.

So, at the weekend I joined hundreds of other SU demonstrators at Onstage in Telford. I haven't been to an event for a couple of years, so it was really nice to catch up with some very lovely people. As usual part of the fun is exchanging ideas in the form of swaps, and for mine I used the baby wipe technique of dropping colour from re-inkers randomly over a baby wipe, thus creating a random 'ink pad' which can then be used to stamp loads (and I mean loads :-)) of whatever image you choose.


I chose the set Timeless Textures set to create my background. The sentiment is from Endless Thanks, as is the little leaf image behind the flower, and I topped the background off with a pansy from the Flower Shop set.
The colours I used to create my background are Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz and Marina Mist. As I ran out of time to enter my details on my swaps if you did swap with me thank you very much indeed. 

See you again soon.
Take care
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment