Shop online

Thursday 2 June 2016

Onstage Display Board Stamper Consideration Entry

WOW, what a long time it's been since I last posted anything!! I can't quite believe it's been nearly 2 years...that is just ridiculous!

Life has been interesting, and a little bit of a challenge at times, but throughout I have been maintaining my status as a demonstrator...sometimes only just but I'm still hanging in there and the new catalogue has certainly inspired my creativity just lately.

Just recently all demonstrators have been given the opportunity to enter some projects to be considered as an Onstage display board stamper in November. To that end I am entering the following projects for consideration.

A Scrapbook Page:
The background was made using 3 stamp sets, the main focus of colour being added using the big Watercolour Wash stamp which I inked up, spritzed with some water and then dabbed away with some kitchen roll before stamping onto Whisper White 12 x 12 card. As luck would have it there was some white space created where I didn't press the large stamp firmly enough, but I used that to my advantage by placing my words on that side! A bit of a happy accident...;)




3D Item No 1 - Card Holder:
I cannot take credit for coming up with the original 3D element as there are several of these throughout the crafting community. I initially made one of these about 4 years ago so sadly cannot remember who's dimensions I followed - it is a 12 x 12 piece of card scored and folded to hold 2 cards - very simple but effective and lovely to give as a small gift.

3D Item No 2 - Babygro holder box 






Card No 1:
After die cutting my elements for my Babygro Box I had the negative star shape left over, which is where I started with my first card. I grunged it up a bit by clear embossing and then inking over the edges of the star, adding a few more elements until I was happy with the result.









Card No 2: 
This was created before my 3D card holder and was my inspiration for the colour and design.









Card No 3: Inspired by my scrapbook page and using Pool Party, Sweet Sugarplum and Dapper Denim












Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look.
Nikki
x

1 comment: