Shop online

Monday 11 August 2014

Sour Cream Carton

Hello and welcome,

I hope I'll be forgiven for being mostly absent at the moment. Hopefully I'll get back to a routine very soon, but in the meantime life means it's as and when...

Today I've been making some samples for an upcoming class and I've been told no Kinda Eclectic...what's that all about eh....my favourite set at the moment and I'm not allowed to use it! You know who you are and you also know you need it, resistance is futile :-)


This sour cream carton is a little 'thank you' for the ladies who'll be attending my upcoming class. I've also made a matching card using a left over embellishment. Not a great photo and for some reason I can't seem to upload the other one I have so I hope you sort of get the idea!

Thanks so much for visiting.
Nikki
x

1 comment:

  1. No I don't need it, think of it as a challenge. Love the Sour Cream Carton and matching card. Looking forward to receiving my carton.x
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete