Shop online

Thursday 14 August 2014

Holiday Home Sneak Peek

 
Hello again,
 
A little sneak peek for you today. I've been having a play with some new items which will be available to purchase in the upcoming seasonal catalogue which launches at the beginning of September. Can you spot what's new? There's a fab star embossing folder, and Holiday Homes, a photopolymer stamp set which has matching framelits available too.
 
I also had to sneak in a little bit of Kinda Eclectic, the sun image also makes a pretty cool night time glow from a street lamp I thought! Maybe could be executed a little better but I'm sure you get the idea.
 
My first Christmas card of the year!
 
Thanks for taking time to stop by.
Nikki
x
 


1 comment:

  1. Ok I'm convinced that Kinda Eclectic is a fabulous stamp set and now I want it. Love the houses too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete