Shop online

Sunday 6 July 2014

Rainy Saturday! Sunny Sunday!

Hello,

I hope you're enjoying the tennis, the mens final always seems to be a thriller and this year is no exception. I have half an eye on the tv and half on typing this so please excuse any spelling mistakes ;-)


Here's the card we made yesterday as the M&T at my catalogue launch. Thank you so much to everyone who came along, and two lovely ladies who couldn't make it in person on the day - the sun tried and failed to come through but we had a lovely day nonetheless. A very special thank you to Debby for the house loan, and to Doreen for making all the refreshments...it did look a little like I was moving in when I starting bringing my boxes in, so I must have given Debby a bit of a fright considering her house is now all back in order after a few months of 'chaos'.

On to the card we made - the background is stamped with Basic Grey onto Lost Lagoon and then the flowers cascading down the edge are all layered up using glue dots and dimensionals. The leaves are from the Bird Builder punch and were tucked in just wherever they seemed to look best. I think it went down quite well with everyone, even though it took a bit longer than a usual M&T.

Supplies used:
Stamps - Petite Petals, Hardwood, A Dozen Thoughts

Colours - Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Grey
Punches - Petite Petal, Bird Builder, Itty Bitty Accents
Framelit Dies - Word Bubbles
Misc - Rhinestone Gems, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Thanks for visiting - I'm getting back to the tennis now ;-)
Nikki
x

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card and a great time at Debby's, Nikki! Thank you so much for saving us a space yesterday for the drop off! It worked out a treat for us and I do hope we didn't delay you too long! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete