Shop online

Sunday 20 July 2014

Kinda Eclectic

Hello,

Has anyone else been watching the golf? I've just watched Rory McIlroy win the 2014 Open, and he's still so young - fantastic that he stayed focused this time, well done Rory :-)
I know you've not visited to hear about the golf, so I'll get on to the crafting bit now ;-)

As I've now delivered most of the goodies to the lovely ladies who purchased items at my Open House, I'd like to show you the little card I put into each bag to say thank you.

I've used the fab new stamp set Kinda Eclectic, which I loved as soon as I saw it.  I can see this being a well loved set this year, perhaps even giving Gorgeous Grunge a run for it's money ;-)

I did take a few photos of my Open Day - I normally forget to do this so I'm quietly impressed with myself for remembering....although it's taken me a couple of weeks to get round to posting them (sorry!).
Some samples for inspiration...
The table groaning with my retired items ...
Coffee break....

The chocolate shortbread went down very well with everyone.
Will be back soon.
Have a great week.
Nikki
x

3 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous card I received with my order.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh looking forward to collecting my order even more now - stunning card, and a really enjoyable time with the delectable Debby as your host too! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, very much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete