Shop online

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Blendabilities - late to the party!

Hello and welcome,

I have to admit I've been a bit late to the Blendabilities party! I've always said I really don't do colouring in as I have no real patience for it (this despite absolutely loving it at school and really enjoying using pastels for as long as I can remember!!).

I ordered some blendabilities really as a way of showing my lovely customers what they are and how they work, and have since discovered myself just how easy they are to use and how quick colouring in can actually be. The pens come as a pack of 3 which includes a light, medium and dark version of one colour - how easy is it to achieve the blended effect when you have these? The answer is super easy :-)


This is my very first attempt at using them and although you can see I perhaps need to be a little more careful about staying within the lines (rules are there to be broken I figure ;-)) the overall effect is not too bad. Practice obviously makes perfect and that's part of the fun of using them, as you progress really quickly and can achieve some lovely effects with just a little bit of patience.

If you would like to learn how to use these fab pens, and create some beautiful projects in the process, I'll be holding a class at the end of August (details on my side bar) so if you'd like to join in please do contact me. I'd love to hear from you.

Enjoy the rest of the week.
Thanks for popping by.
Nikki
x

1 comment:

  1. Clever colouring and what looks the bit I've seen a fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete