Shop online

Sunday 11 May 2014

Tape It Invitation

Hello, long time no post eh! Thanks for continuing to pop by during my absence. My laptop is fixed now, so with any luck I'll get back to some more frequent posts...that's the intention anyway ;-)

Today is something really simple and straightforward and is very similar to something I saw whilst on Pinterest a while ago...now can I find the original, no sign of it anywhere, I mean how difficult would it have been to just pin it at the time. There's a lesson there but I can guarantee I won't learn it straight away! Thanks anyway to the original designer for the inspiration.

Supplies used:
Stamps - Tape It, Occasions Alphabet
Framelits - Word Bubbles
Colours - Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment