Shop online

Monday 24 March 2014

Happy Watercolour - Stepped Up


Well I had a lovely time catching up with friends on Friday evening, and we even managed to get some cards made ;-)

One of the cards we made was featured in an earlier post, but also like to show a 'stepped up' version when I can, and this one was right up my street. I'm definitely into grungy at the moment :-)

I did some ripping and tearing and then hand stitched around the edges using linen thread. The hexagon hive thinlit die also features in the stepped up version, it did get to the stage of just stepping away from the card before I took it too OTT. I'm pleased with the end result though.

Thank you to my loyal and lovely friends for coming along to my first class at home :-)

Have a fab week everyone.
Nikki
x

2 comments:

  1. We had a fabulous time and hope to repeat it soon. Love the card by the way
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete