Shop online

Monday 17 March 2014

Easter Elegance DSP

 
Hello, I hope you enjoyed the sunshine yesterday....wasn't it glorious.
I have a really quick post today as I need to finish getting organized for the end of the week, and I know if I don't get it done tonight I'll be chasing my tail all week!

This is another 12 x 12 page using the Eastern Elegance DSP, and I've combined it with quite a few different dies (all scraps which I had left over from other projects and which just happened to be perfect for this little project) :-)

I've made a hidden journaling section which I'll write in before popping this in the album which my son will eventually have. I love that he and his children will be able to look at a photo and see the story that goes with it.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a fab week.
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment