Shop online

Monday 10 March 2014

A weekend away

...and what a fun and inspiring weekend away it was too. I was away on a Scrapbook retreat with two lovely friends Debby and Doreen, and as the tables were quite large we were seated with a wonderful group of ladies who made us very welcome, and kept us in stitches all weekend with their extremely entertaining conversations. A very talented bunch they are too, as there were several challenges over the weekend...9 in all....and between them they won 5 of the 9. Well done ladies, and very well deserved.

As I was scrapbooking it goes without saying that I must have a scrapbook page for you today....and few close ups too. I was inspired by a stunning page that one of the ladies (Sam) did for a challenge where she distressed the edges of the paper. I haven't done this in such a long time and I'd forgotten just how much I love this style...the messier the better ;-)

....and a couple of close ups to see more of the detail.



Hope you have a great week.
Thanks for visiting.
Nikki
x

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout love the stamp you used. You forgot to mention that the table won 6 of the challenges the one you won.

    ReplyDelete