Shop online

Sunday 16 February 2014

Scalloped Tag Topper Punch

 
Sunday again already, and I'm playing catch up with housework today after spending a lovely day at Mj's crop in Thatcham yesterday with some very talented ladies who are always great company.

I was planning on entering the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week, but ended up with a card a bit less 'clean' than is needed, so have sidelined that for another day. Instead I have a scrapbook page today, loosely based on a sketch I saw on Pinterest.

I have lots of old photos which have a slight yellowish hue to them, which tends to make it difficult to find papers to use which make the most of them...as I've mentioned before (yawn! I know I bang on about this!) I think the picture should be the first thing that you are drawn to. I've used the fab Retro Fresh DSP which I find is really working well with my old photos. I wanted to keep the page quite simple and have added accents with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, which draw your eye around the page. Both of these items can be found in the Spring/Summer seasonal catalogue, which you can view if you click on the image on my sidebar.

The title is the only thing which isn't made using SU products.

Thanks for visiting, I appreciate you taking time to take a look.
Have a great week.
Nikki
x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout!! I am taking a Photoshop Elements 11 course and I can show you how to get rid of that yellow tinge, Nikki. Would you consider removing your security verification? Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete