Shop online

Sunday 2 February 2014

Hello Valentine

February always seems like the bleakest month to me, not sure why, perhaps as I always think of it as the transition month from Winter to the beginning of Spring I just get a bit impatient for it to arrive! I love the thought of Spring being just around the corner... and it's wonderful to have seen a little sunshine today, and on a weekend too :-)

On to my card today and I'm back on a Valentines theme. I've used doily dies on this card as well as the little arrow from the Labelcard Thinlit (love the little elements in this set). The cute little 'hello' is from Perfect Pennants, a very versatile set featured in the Spring Summer seasonal catalogue. The colours I've used are Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White and Coastal Cabana.

Hope you have a great week ahead.
Thanks for taking time to visit.
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment