Shop online

Friday 10 January 2014

Another Mother's Day

Okay, enough with the Mother's and Father's Day cards I can hear you cry! This is my last Mother's Day card (for a while at least) and was actually made before the Father's Day one with the same design layout.

As my mum doesn't own a computer I don't really need to worry that she might see it, and as I'm so far ahead of the game I'll probably put it somewhere safe ready to give to her and then forget I've done it, so even if she does see it it probably won't be the one she actually ends up receiving! ;-)

Time to move on to something different, so please do pop back as I'll have some sneak peeks from the seasonal catalogue and Sale-a-Bration next. Off to try and be creative....once I've done the washing, ironing and housework!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment