Shop online

Friday 6 December 2013

Soho Subway DSP 12 x 12 Scrapbooking

I had a lovely boat trip up the Thames during Summer 2010, and finally got round to scrapbooking it a few weeks ago!! I've  used the Soho Subway Designer Series Paper, Papillon Potpourri Stamp set, Hearts a Flutter stamp set with matching framelits and the Little Leaves die (my absolute all time favourite leaf die.... so far!).

This was as we were going through one of the lock gates - it took me back to an early childhood memory of me and my brother being taken out by our dad, and one particular trip where I though my brother was going to get left behind at the side of the lock, as he gradually disappeared from my view as the boat went down as the water level lowered. I remember freaking out about losing him! - I'll add this memory as hidden journaling on this page as unfortunately I have no pictures of us back then.


Here's a closer look at some of the detail.

Thanks for stopping by take a look.
Enjoy the weekend.
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment