Shop online

Monday 9 December 2013

Flower Shop

So today I have yet some more of the flowers that I'm just loving at the moment. Here I've stamped the flower image onto Very Vanilla card using Elegant Eggplant, and punched out an additional vellum flower using the Pansy Punch, which I've then layered over the stamped image. This gives it a much more subtle effect and adds a little more dimension. The leaves are from the bird punch...they are a nice size for these flowers.

The background has received a subtle splattering using Gorgeous Grunge (love, love, love this set) and with a bit of layering of all the elements, job done. I love how this card turned out.

Thanks for looking.
Nikki
xx

1 comment:

  1. Always love you design of cards and this one is fabulous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete