Shop online

Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas - Ornament Keepsakes

December seems to come round more quickly as each year passes. It seems funny to remember when I was at school and we had the 6 week Summer break how long that 6 weeks seemed back then. Now a year seems to fly by in the blink of an eye.

All my friends know I really don't do Christmas in any way, shape or form. Consequently I struggle to make Christmas cards, but I've had to get over that and do Christmas card make and takes for some of my lovely ladies at recent parties.




Here are a couple using the fab Ornament Keepsakes set, which is only available until the end of January, so if you're thinking of getting this set don't leave it too long ;-)
The colours I've used are Pistachio Pudding, Calypso Coral, Elegant Eggplant and Very Vanilla.

Bracing myself for the cold snap at the end of the week.
Stay warm
Nikki
x

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your fabulous Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete