Shop online

Thursday 18 July 2013

Bring on the Cake

Hmm, Bring on the Cake.....I will admit that when I was asked to order this for someone recently I had to resort to looking it up in the index to find out where/what it was, as it just didn't ring any bells with me at all! It was one of those sets that I had dismissed as not needing and had therefore completely overlooked it on subsequent (and frequent I might add) flicks throught the catalogue.
I hope I'm not the only one who's done this...I'm almost certain I'm not, but it made me realise how easily I dismiss something initially because it doesn't immediately grab my attention as being 'me', only to then subconciously close my eyes to the possibility that it actually could be 'me'. A lesson to learn there I think ;-)

So, onto the card. Very simple using the lovely Pistachio Pudding, teamed with Wisteria Wonder and Basic Black. I've used one of the small butterfly images from Papillon Potpourri, punched 3 times for each butterfly and layered up to create dimension. I've also used the Needlepoint Border embossing folder and Hearts a Flutter stamp set and matching framelits, adding a sentiment from Bring on the Cake ;-)

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment