Shop online

Saturday 1 June 2013

The Retirement List is here...


With the 2013/2014 New Annual Catalogue launching next month, it's now time to say goodbye to the items that will sadly be retiring at the end of June. I'll be placing orders throughout the month, so email me with your orders and get your favourites before they disappear for good.

View the list of retiring stamps here 

View the list of retiring accessories here

I know it's been a long while since I last posted and I appreciate that you are still stopping by. I have lots to show you over the coming weeks and will endeavour to post with more frequency - that's the plan anyway!

Have a great day.
Nikki
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki, does this mean we can't place an order after June 30th for these sets? Or would I be able to sneak in one this week?

    ReplyDelete