Shop online

Sunday 17 February 2013

Sycamore Street DSP


I attended the Inspiring Inkin' quarterly team training at the beginning of the month and this time I was doing an Inspiration Station, which had to be based on Sale-a-bration.

Being a scrapbooker I choose the Sycamore Street DSP to showcase...this was decided way before Christmas and before I'd actually seen the papers. I had a mini panic when I did see the papers, as I thought I was going to struggle using them, being a neutrals/subtles kinda girl. These are most definitely not in either of those categories!

I needn't have worried though, as once I started using them I really had no problem creating several scrapbook pages - the papers are fantastic for summer/beach photos as they are so vibrant and fresh.

This is one of my display samples, a simple box with a belly band holding it neatly closed. Inside the box is a mini album which I demo'd.

Well it's now 5.30pm and it's still light....dare we hope that spring is just around the corner?!

Thanks for stopping by.
Nikki
x

3 comments:

  1. Oh gorgeous, beautiful box, starting to like those papers now.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the deleted comment. My typing was awful!!! It's a delightful box, Nikki, and having seen (and own) some of your creations IRL, I can say absolutely that your work is delightful. And I'm glad to see something going up on your blog!!!! Gonna send you an e-mail later as I have some Qs about the order. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete