Shop online

Monday 18 February 2013

Sycamore Street DSP V2


Continuing on with the Sycamore Street DSP theme, this is a 12 x 12 scrapbook page of a lovely friend's son, who married his beautiful bride in sunny Cyprus. I've used more of their wedding photo's in this previous post where I used the Twitterpated DSP. It's interesting to see just how well they work with two completely different colour combinations.

The flowers have been made with the Blossom Originals die and I've also used the Delicate Doilies die for some added focal points to draw your eye around the page.

If you're new to scrapbooking the most useful thing I can say is that it's the pictures that are most important - everything else should just showcase them. When you look at a page the photos should be the first thing that draws your eye...then the decoration, whatever it may be.

I hope this inspires you to think about starting your own scrapbook.

Thanks for taking time to visit.
Nikki
x

1 comment: