Shop online

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Summer Starfruit




Yellow is probably the last colour I'll go to when making anything....but I do need to get over that and start using it more, especially with Spring just around the corner!

Summer Starfruit, one of the 2012-2014 In Colours, is what I call a 'muddy' yellow, and although I'm not completely sold on i, I do think it works really well with most of the 2011-2013 In Colours.

In my cards I've combined it with Calypso Coral and Indigo Island and I think it works a treat. As I love scrapbooking I try and take elements I've used on pages and replicate them on my cards. Can you spot where the first card idea came from? It's almost a complete copy of the element I used in my page of the wedding in Cyprus. I've just added a sentiment from the SAB Blooming Marvelous set and it's done.

I hope you like them.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.
Nikki
x

PS. Have just notice that my previous scrapbook page watermark says 'Created by Debby4000' :-) Debby is kind enough to upload some stuff for me and neither she nor I noticed this one slip by with the wrong detail on it.....though I'd be extremely happy to have my name on any of Debby's pages I'm not quite so sure it works the other way round ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment