Shop online

Monday 3 December 2012

Birthdays


My lovely downline Colette has been an SU demonstrator for just over a year now. To celebrate her SU 1st birthday I sent her this card. It's quite understated, but I like it and hope she liked it too :-)

Supplies used are all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated
Stamp set
: Clockworks
, Especially for You
Colours: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Early Espresso, Perfect Plum,Whisper White
Punch: Scallop Circle, Scallop Oval
Dies: Apothecary Accent Framelets, Beautiful Wings Embosslits
Accessories: Dazzling Details

At the same time my son was celebrating his 21st birthday. Talk about where did that time go!! I can't quite believe that it was 21 years ago I held this tiny little bundle in my arms and wondered how on earth I was going to handle motherhood!

He has grown into a lovely young man, who I'm so very proud of.


1 comment: