Shop online

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Ornate Flowers


A very simple layout today using the lovely Ornate Flowers stamp set - another on the retired list. This was one of the first sets I purchased from the current Idea Book & Catalogue, but I have to admit that I haven't used it nearly enough - a recurring theme for me at the moment after culling my stamp sets on the retired list for this year!
I thought I'd better start listing my supplies in my posts, as you might like to replicate what you see! :-)

Supplies used are all Stampin' Up!
Stamp set: Ornate Flowers
Colours: So Saffron, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy
Punches: Scallop Square, 1-1/4" Square, Scallop Trim Border
Embossing Folder: Square Lattice
Ribbon: 5/8" White Satin (another item on the retired list)

Thanks for taking time to visit.
Nikki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment