Shop online

Monday 21 May 2012

SK8ER Boy


Yes I know, I know, I put a T instead of an E on my title! :-) If I were young and with it I'd never have made that obvious schoolgirl error. LOL!!

I had a fab crafting weekend this weekend, with a group of lovely and very talented ladies. It's been ages since I've done any scrapbooking, so took the opportunity to get some done, although I should probably have been making some swaps as I have team training to attend this Saturday. That'll be another last minute task as I'm getting ready to head out the door I expect...some things will just never change! ;-)

This page uses my current favourite product - the new Blossom Punch, which I'm putting on everything at the moment! Colours are Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Baja Breeze and So Saffron with some Beau Chateau and First Edition Speciality DSP.

I hope to be back a little later in the week with another offering. Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I didn't notice either and I took the photo.
    Still love it though.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not notice but still love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spelling mistake doesn't matter as it's 'text speak' anyway! I love this page, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete