Shop online

Sunday 17 July 2011

Einstein

I really must get away from 1 photo layouts! I do do multi photo layouts - honest :) This layout is of my son a few years ago with one of his pet ferrets - Einstein! This is quite a simple layout using plain cardstock in Garden Green, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White and Basic Black.
I like the photo to be the main focus of my page, and using plain cardstock very simply allows the photo to stand out, on closer inspection you then hopefully start to notice the other detail going on around it.

Thanks for visiting and please do feel free to leave me a comment. I'll have some more cards to share with you shortly, so I hope you'll come back very soon.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous colours and love how you've laid out the title.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete