Shop online

Monday 13 June 2011

Card Swaps

As a demonstrator I get to attend training events, which are a great source of inspiration. Although there is no pressure to do so, we are encouraged to participate in ‘swaps’. I find this element of the events very inspiring and useful, and as everyone has their own unique style I love that when you receive a swap you are more often than not provided with something you hadn’t thought of before.…  or see a different way to use something.
These are a couple of the cards I’ve created and given as swaps at training events. The first, which I also used for a ‘make and take’ is using the stamp set Pocket Silhouettes. The second is using one of my favourite sets Vintage Vogue, plus some of the Stampin’ Up! punches.
I hope you like them!

1 comment:

  1. both of these are so fabulous and stylish!!! I am loving the colour como ... and I especially love the layout and elements on your snd card!!! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete